Delivery times range between 2-4 working days. We use a commercial courier company, whose normal delivery schedule is Monday to Friday. It is not possible to specify precise delivery times. If you need delivery on a specific day, please add this information at the time of purchase via the website or contact us on 01 2011850. Our couriers will deliver the deckchairs to the entrance of your premises as given on your online order.
Any orders received over the weekend will be processed and out for delivery on the next working day.
We do offer a collection option and there will be no additional charges for this. Our warehouse is located in Kilcoole and we are open from 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Unit E2 Network Enterprise Park
We do hope that your deckchairs reach you in perfect condition for you to enjoy straightaway. However, if the chair you have ordered is faulty we will be happy to arrange for the chair to be collected and a replacement or refund issued. Any issues with faulty chairs must be notified to us within 10 days of purchase and can be reported directly to us on 01 2011850.
If you decide that the deckchair is not suitable we can arrange for a refund or to swop the deckchair for an alternative. However, the return costs must be borne by the purchaser and we would recommend using a reputable commercial courier company to avoid damage to the chair on the return journey. Should you wish to return your deckchair please contact us on 01 2011850 to arrange.
Any refunds processed will exclude the original delivery price and will be returned via the original form of payment.
Terms and Conditions
- By placing an order with The Deckchair Company you are offering to purchase the goods detailed within that order, which we may or may not accept at our discretion.
- If an order is accepted, The Deckchair Company will confirm your order by email.
- By confirming your transaction you undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the means of payment, via paypal, is your own account and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the products you are purchasing.
- If there is not enough money in your account or for any other reason the order cannot be processed, The Deckchair Company reserve the right to cancel the order in question.
- If there are any changes to the delivery details supplied by you, please inform The Deckchair Company as quickly as possible.
- We cannot guarantee that the product colours will be of an exact likeness as seen or as described online. The colours and dimensions of the products portrayed on the website are merely there as a guide however we do endeavour to portray the products as closely as we can to the actual colour.
- Each deckchair purchased from our website is sold subject to the description listed online. We strive to keep our website updated at all times but there may be some slight delays in updating stock numbers or other changes.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.